Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Charan is better dancer than Chiru: Jayasudha

Jayasudha is great actress in Tollywood. Recently she acts in Ram Chran & Allu Arjun multistarrer movie Yevadu. She plays Cherry’s mother in this movie with excellence performance.

She feels very happy she is one actor who shared with Megastar Chiranjeevi and Kamal Haasan and their children’s also.

Recently she gave one interview asked Jayasudha how Ram Charan and Shruti Hassan performed in Yevadu. She said, “I acted with Chiranjeevi garu in 2 movies. 'Rikshavodu' is last movie we had worked together. After a long gap 15-20 years I can work with Chiranjeevi son Ram Chran. I knew Chran from childhood. I know about Chran fully. Today’s young generation is too intelligent! It is very tough to Chran he is not using his father’s image and he has to create his own identity.”

“The best plus point for him is that he never imitates his dad Chiru and he has got his own style. I like his performance and style', she added.

"I acted with Kamal Haasan in a lot of movies. I remember Sarika whenever I see Sruthi Hassan. I am very happy that she is successful in her carrer. She is very sweet and very hardworking”, said Jaysudha.

She Commented on Ram Charan dances “Oh, He is great. If Chiranjeevi doesn't mind, I think Charan is better dancer than Chiru".

Stay tuned with Telugu Movies Daily for more movie updates......

0 comments:

Post a Comment